1. Henry J. Siegelson, MD, Division of Emergency Medicine, Emory University, Tucker, Georgia.
2. Theodore J. Jarboe, Deputy Chief, Department of Fire and Rescue, Montgomery Country, Maryland.
3. Lieutenant Colonel Carl Curling, SC.D., NBC Defense Staff Officer, Office of the Army Surgeon General.
4. Mr. Robert Weiderhouse, Federal Emergency Management Agency.
5. Mr. Robert Elliot, Department of Veterans Affairs. Also conducted a conference call with the Training and Development Section, Office of Emergency Medical Preparedness, Department of Veterans Affairs: Colonel Connie Boatwright (USAR, Registered Nurse) and Major David Teeter (Ph.D. Pharmacy - Indiana National Guard).
6. Commander Mike Anderson, Office of Emergency Preparedness, Public Health Service.
Table of Contents